|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
EFL/TEFL/ESL - Teacher/Instructor
|Website Application Form||http://www.edukeys.cn/en/job.aspx?Page=2|
Beijing Foreign Languages School (BFLS), under the direct leadership of Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU), is a full-time coeducational day and boarding school with a foreign language teaching specialism enrolling students from pre-primary through to high school. Now, the BFLS campus is situated near ZhongGuanCun Scientific and Technological Park. It covers an area of 75,300 square meters, with a floor space of about 75,000 square meters.
BFLS consists of three teaching sections: Primary School, Secondary School and International School.
Apart from English, the school opens language courses such as German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, etc.
Starting from September 1st, 2018
• Delivering class based on the work schedule;
• Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
• Attending other mandatory events such as regular teacher training, etc;
• Work from Monday to Friday, weekends off.
• A Bachelor’s Degree;
• A TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification;
• Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand;
• The ability to obtain a clear background check;
• Ability to live abroad for at least one year;
• At least two years' teaching exprience as preferred.
• Up to 20 teaching hours per week;
• Work from Monday to Friday, weekends off
Package and benefits:
• Competitive and stable monthly salary with based on qualifications;
• 10,000 RMB annual flight allowance or travel subsidy;
• Free accommodation;
• Sponsored legal Z work visa;
• Health insurance;
• 11 paid national holidays;
• Holidays subsidy;
• Airport pick-up upon arrival;
• Curriculum training;
• Termly sponsored social & cultural events;
• Teacher advantages awards.
How to Apply
Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype id: silvia-zhai(zimo-zhai) for your reference.