|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
EFL/TEFL/ESL - Teacher/Instructor
Not Your Typical ESL Teaching Position! Join our College Preparatory Program.
We are Looking for Passionate Teachers to Prepare Students for College!
Balboa International Education (BIE) founded in 1991 is part of the Aston Educational Group established in China for 20 years, we are a professional international education group started in the United States that delivers language training and K-12 programs. We operate more than 135 training centers, schools and exchange programs in 80 cities throughout China, Vietnam, Canada and the United States. Balboa International Education has a long and storied history preparing international students to study abroad. We have been at the forefront of current ideas and trends in Education for over 25 years. BIE excels in providing students with a stimulating, organized and diverse educational environment.
Our goal is to inspire students and help develop a passion for learning. We welcome you to join our team of teaching and managerial professionals in China.
About the program:
Our program is designed for Chinese high school students that will be attending college in the U.S. or other English-speaking countries. The program combines traditional U.S. high school courses with TOEFL and SAT preparation to prepare students for college abroad, while also allowing them to earn a U.S. diploma and a Chinese high school diploma. Primary courses include ESL, Social Studies, Arts & Crafts, Music, Physical Education and more. The focus of the program is to prepare the students to be successful in an English-speaking college and improve their ability to be accepted into the best U.S. and international colleges and help students to improve their English, learn 21st century skills and become global citizens.
• Plan and deliver lessons; determine homework, projects, and quizzes.
• Correct homework, grade and keep detailed records for all students.
• Participate in weekly teacher meetings, conference calls with BIE’s head office in California, Chinese High School functions, student, and extracurricular activities.
• Utilize standard US curriculum and textbooks as well as PowerPoint presentations.
• Work with assistant teachers to ensure effective lessons.
Who we are looking for:
• Passport holders from USA or Canada. Applicants from Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand also accepted (visa requirement).
• University degree in any subject (education-related degree preferred)
• TEFL certificate or 2 years previous teaching experience supported by reference letters
• Experience teaching US curriculum an advantage
• Proof of non-criminal background (needs to be dated within the previous 6 months to be valid)
• Clean health check (needs to be dated within the previous 12 months to be valid)
• Degree certificate and non-criminal background check must be authenticated
• Salary: up to 17,500RMB per month (higher in Guangzhou)
• Accommodation: single apartment for all locations
• Contract completion bonus: 10,000RMB/year.
• Flight tickets: Airfare reimbursement to China.
• Free Medical insurance.
• Full work visa and resident’s permit
• Paid leave in addition to all Chinese national holidays.
• Career advancement opportunities.
How to Apply
Secure your position today and speed up the application process by emailing your resume, college/university degree, TEFL/TEOSL Certificate, recent photo and your passport information page to email@example.com