|Date Posted||April 2, 2019|
|Website Application Form||http://teflonline.teachaway.com/aff/idevaffiliate.php?id=103|
The OISE University of Toronto TEFL offers TEFL certification from one of the world’s top-20 universities. Teachers can choose to complete a 100-hour, 120-hour or 150-hour TEFL certificate. OISE TEFL is 100% self-paced, and teachers will receive a certificate from OISE at the University of Toronto upon graduating.
Benefits of OISE TEFL
• Quality – The University of Toronto is one of the top 20 universities worldwide, with an Education department ranked 9th in the world. Teachers will follow a curriculum designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE). Upon completing the course, graduates hold a professional certificate issued by OISE at the University of Toronto.
• Accessibility – The OISE University of Toronto TEFL course is 100% online and entirely self-paced. The course can be accessed at any time, from anywhere in the world – even from a mobile device. Teachers are free to complete the course at the pace that works best for their schedule.
• Specialization – The 120-hour TEFL course provides teachers with the choice of two elective units of specialization, giving them the option to tailor their TEFL certificate for their future career. Units of specialization include Teaching Test Preparation Courses, Teaching Business English, Teaching English to Korean Speakers, Teaching English to Arabic Speakers, and Digital Technology in the Classroom, among others.
• Job Placement – OISE TEFL is offered in collaboration with Teach Away, a leading international teacher career site. Graduates of OISE TEFL receive free placement services from Teach Away, giving them access to some of the world’s most sought-after ESL jobs.
About the University of Toronto OISE
The University of Toronto - Established in 1827, the University of Toronto is Canada’s largest university. In 2012, numerous independent evaluations ranked the University of Toronto in the top 20 universities in the world. The OISE TEFL certification is issued by OISE at the University of Toronto, giving graduates the advantage of holding a professional certification from one of the world’s most highly ranked universities.
OISE, the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto, is a leader in educational research and teacher training programs, notably foreign language instruction. The OISE faculty is a world-renowned and respected group of policymakers and school specialists, and the instructors who have come together for the OISE TEFL certification are highly respected in their field.
Hear from OISE TEFL Graduates and Teach Away Alumni:
• “One aspect of the course that I found to be truly valuable were the personal videos by the instructors and also from previous students who have had experience in the field and offered insight into how ESL classrooms are represented in various settings. As I have not had actual classroom experience, I found this information to be incredibly helpful.”
- Francis, OISE TEFL Graduate
• “What I enjoyed most was that I could progress through the course at my own pace, that the information was so well organized, clearly presented and in a logical manner (many thanks to all the instructors), and that help was always readily available when I got stuck (my sincerest thanks to Mel).”
- Shauna, OISE TEFL Graduate
• “We wanted to send you a short update and to thank you again for helping us get to Korea. We are really enjoying everything: our jobs, the food, and scenery. Gwangju is a fantastic, foreigner-friendly city. We couldn’t have asked for more. I can’t believe we have been here for one month already! Thank you for everything.”
- Angie and Adam, South Korea
How to Apply
To enroll directly, please click on the link above.