An enthusiastic and dedicated professional with 10 years of experience, having worked across all areas of Operations Management, Recruitment & Business Development & Training. Proven leadership skills; including managing, developing, and motivating teams. Proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, performing effectively even under pressure deadlines. A TESOL Teacher, Certified from American TESOL Institute, Kolkata & a Certified Business English Teacher. Currently pursuing a Masters in Human Resource Management from University of Wales (UK) and a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner course certified by NFNLP, Florida (USA)
• Management Development Program • Effective Man Management
• Marketing Management • Appraisal Training
• Presentation Skills • Team Building
• Hiring Essentials • Stress Management
• American Accent • Telemarketing
• Motivational Coaching • Life Style Management
• Class-room Management • Business English Teacher
• Young Learner English Teacher • Basic Science Teacher
To deliver my professional expertise across a challenging position in Teaching English as Second Language /Business English/Communicative English/ Basic Science / Coaching in an organization that fosters employees’ growth and professional development.
|Last Resume Update||January 27, 2011|
|Address||Bangkok , Thailand|
Certified TESOL Teacher/Business English Teacher with Masters Degree in Science and 10 years Work experience.
Organization : Wat Charoen Protham School, Bang Nok Kwaek, Thailand
Designated : Intern Teacher
Period : January 2011- Till Date.
Organization : Design People, Bangalore
Designated : Consultant: Head of Human Resources
Period : January 07 2009 – January 03 2011.
Roles and Responsibilities: - Handling recruitment across all levels
- Re-sourcing design talents across Industry (Product Design, Graphic Design, Architecture
Design, Creative Writers and Client servicing).
Organization : MBR Worldwide Recruitment LLC, Dubai
Designated : Business Development Manager Recruitment
Period : June 18 2007 - December 27 2008
Roles and Responsibilities: - Identifying new clients in the area of Marketing & Corporate Communications.
- Receiving briefs from clients & materializing them into concrete solutions.
- Handling recruitment across every level.
- Re-sourcing (Database search, Analyzing candidate profiles, Short listing & interviewing
candidates), Negotiation and Follow up with both clients & candidates.
-Conducting Business English & Communicative English to Expatriate candidates.
Organization : ANZ Bank, Back-end Operations & Technology; Bangalore-India
Designated : Assistant Manager Statutory Compliance (A team of 35 consultants & 3 QA’s)
Period : August 7th 2006 - March 26 2007
Roles and Responsibilities: - Ensure the team Adheres to Set Service Level Agreement by Bank & end-user.
- Quality check for processed legal notices.
- Adherence to ANZ legal compliance requirements.
- Stakeholder management (Internal & External).
- Active role in Recruitment & Hiring for Operations.
Development Programmes: - Played the role of Team Leader for a Six Sigma Black Belt project -Statutory Compliance
- Workshop on Operational Risk & Culture - to design a rewards & recognition policy
- Hiring Essentials (2 Day Workshop).
- Breakout at work (3 Day Workshop).
- Fire Safety at work (1 Day Workshop).
-Designed Business English & Legal Terms Training for New Hires.
Organization : AOL, LLC. Whitefield Bangalore, India
Designated : Coach & POC (Process of 135 agents)
Period : February 2004 - July 31 - 2006.
Roles and Responsibilities: - Outlier Management.
- Quality Call Calibration.
- Call flow management of hybrid queues (behavioral & process).
- Escalation process adherence.
- Point of Contact for hiring in Operations Department.
Key achievements at AOL: - Completed Yellow belt for six-sigma certification.
- Most Valuable Coach for Aug-04.
- Most Valuable Coach for Quarter 4 –2005 & Quarter 1-2006.
- Most Valuable Coach for March-06, April -06.
-Conducted Communicative & Business English Speaking programs & Business Email etiquette training for New Hires.
Organization : iSeva Systems Pvt. Ltd., Koramangala Bangalore, India
Designated : Team Leader & Buddy Team Leader for a team of 60 agents
Period : April 2001 – February 2004
Roles and Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative: (out-bound): Maintain target sales per hour.
(In-bound): Product Updations, Reduction of escalation.
Floor Supervisor: Escalation Management, Daily Call reports management, Floor management, and Transition management of new hires.
Team Leader: Performance Management, Floor Management as shift in-charge, Call Flow management adherence to achieve highest score on overall satisfaction survey, Issue register management, Call Calibration, Recruiter for Operations Department.
-Conducting Communicative English Training for all New Hires.
Organization : Carritt Moran & Co Pvt. Ltd., Koramangala, Bangalore; India
Designated : Quality Assurance Officer
Period : March 2000 to February 2001
Organization : Foods & Flavors Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore, India
Designated : Product Development Executive
Period : July 1999 to March 2000
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Analysis and Quality Assurance from the Defense Food
Research Laboratory, Mysore University (1999) - First Class
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology - St. Aloysius College, Mangalore University
(1997) - First Class.
- Pre-University in Science - St. Aloysius College, Mangalore (1994) - First Class.
- SSLC - St. Aloysius College, Mangalore (1992) - First Class.
Additional Qualifications - TESOL ( Teachers of English for Speakers of Other Languages ) Training Certification by American TESOL Institute-Kolkata; India in December-2010
-Business English Teacher Training Program Certification by American TESOL Institute-Kolkata ; India in January-2011.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner - Certification by NFNLP
(Florida-USA) with help of Neoway Academy – Bangalore in August-2010.
- Diploma in International Business Management - National Institute of Labour Education
& Management - Chennai - First Class in April -2003
- E-Customer Relationship Management Course - NIIT, Bangalore in April-2001.