Skills & Abilities
Teaching Knowledge Test awarded by the British Council and the University of Cambridge (Modules 1 and 3- Band 3 = equivalent of 75% score; Module 2 - Band 2 = equivalent of 50%).
IELTS General Overall Band Score of 7.0(Listening = 7.5; Reading = 6.5; Writing = 7.5; Speaking = 7.0)
- Top-rate reading/analytical ability.
- Strong speaking/presentation skill (very fluent English speaker and writer).
- Good writing/editing ability and above-average calculative skill.
- Excellent people skill and attention to detail.
- 3rd place writing award in an essay contest organized by the Prudential Auditors Consultants (PAC), Enugu involving a paper tagged ‘’The Accountant in contemporary Nigeria’’ (in 1997).
|Last Resume Update||January 19, 2019|
• Freelance Writer and care-giver of aged parents. In this vein, I expect to publish some of my books in 2019
• Working for a number of Public Relations (PR), Print and Advertising firms like Blue flower PR, LTC-JWT Advertising and Business Day Newspapers where I crafted press releases (PR) as well as an article cum some reports, and developed the Big Idea for some of the advertising firm’s marketing campaigns.
Mobile Banking Manager
• worked in Branch engagements (Cash operations and Settlement/Cheque instrument accounts, International Banking (SWIFT software operations) and eBusiness. In these areas, I functioned mainly as a solution provider and trainer of staff and customers alike regarding the suitable deployment of their Mobile Banking/Debit card platforms. I also wrote a number of notifications that were adopted bank-wide, concerning innovative electronic products that were launched at that time.
• Provided support services like Book-keeping and Audit functions, thus boosting the Quality Control status of some of the company’s clients like the University of Nigeria.
Teaching Knowledge Test Certificates
• Modules 1-3(Band 3 achieved in each module)
TEFL-120 hour and 30 hour certificates
Premier TEFL 120-Hour course and 30-Hour course offerings (both completed with Distinction grades).
Accreditation body: ACDL and TQUK
MSc. in Media & Communication
• Specialty in Marketing Communication
• Grade 2.1 achieved.
• Merit achieved.
BSc. in Accountancy
• Second Class Honours.