Note: I am currently pursuing my TEFL/TESOL certification in NYC, expected completion date of Jan, 2019.
Risk Management, Finance and Technology professional with extensive project management experience.
I also love teaching, with experience teaching software engineering (C++, Object Oriented Design/Analysis), risk methodologies, etc.
* Expertise in both Credit Risk and Market Risk across Capital Markets and Corporate Banking.
* Expertise across the spectrum of Credit Products, including Asset Based Lending, Commercial Real Estate, CLOs/Securitizations, Leveraged Finance, etc.
* Technology background includes software development (C++, SQL), business analysis, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Model design and implementation.
* Proactive, client-focused approach, collaborating across the organization to optimize risk services.
* Recognized as a strong project manager, having successfully delivered numerous strategic initiatives.
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
|Last Resume Update||October 24, 2018|