MA in English with TESOL/TEFL-Canada 120 Hours in class
Job profile:- More than 16 years of Teaching & Administration experience in different Schools, Colleges, and Tutorials as English Teacher, Tutor, Lecturer, and Trainer.
Professional strength :-
- Passionate for teaching and Discipline, Grammar, Communication skills- Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing as teach in IELTS/TESOL/ESL.
- Teach to assigned courses with the recommended textbooks & Syllabus.
- Teach English literature (Prose, Poetry, Drama..etc) to Class/Grade V to XII.
- Typical responsibilities–Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Even though Non-native speaker I would prepare teaching materials to pupils improve their Language skills at target via individual and group sessions to the all age groups.
- Preparing and setting tests, evaluating students' class work and assignments.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- I can teach English Grammar, History, Social Studies, Economics, Geography.
- Overall sense of respect & dedicated teaching to the students with group activities.
- Translation work -Kannada to English & visa-versa.
- I had been worked @ UAE-Dubai, Abudhabi & Saudi Arabia in different areas.
|Last Resume Update||March 13, 2019|
Oct 1998 - May 2001