|Date Posted||June 9, 2019|
EFL/TEFL/ESL - Teacher/Instructor
Company: Pingu’s English
Work City: Guangzhou
Work Experience :≥0 year(s)
Job Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Preference currently given to candidates with an English Education major;
- TESOL or TEFL qualification (120 hours+) or TKT;
- No criminal record, native English speaker (USA, UK, Canada, Australia);
- Non-native English speaker (if you are qualified for work visa);
What we offer:
- friendly working environment;
- competitive salary: starts from 16, 000 rmb/month for native English speakers and salary starts
- from 13 000 rmb/month for non-native English speakers;
- contract completion bonus;
- work visa;
- 10 paid vacation days;
- on-going training;
- startup assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc);
- Teach outstanding and engaging lessons that meet course syllabus goals and objectives while applying Pingu’s English approaches.
- Teach students aged 2 - 12.
- Effectively deploy a range of strategies to manage and develop the classroom environment to create a welcoming, open, effective and positive learning atmosphere.
- Differentiate class instruction, activities and resources in order to maximize learning opportunities for all learners.
- Provide timely and effective student feedback.
- Create and support the centers with marketing events.
- Responsible to support Head Teacher in local-level curriculum adaptation and implementation, class covering, training and other management work.
- Attend and participate in monthly trainings or workshops for teachers’ development
How to Apply
Send your CV and self-introduction video (1 minute) to the email@example.com