|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Multiple cities, China|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2019|
EFL/TEFL/ESL - Teacher/Instructor
THE GREAT TEACHING JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
SIE Education is a direct employer and hires higher quality teachers for its outsourcing teaching programs with local best school in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan etc., currently seeking ESL/English teachers & Subject teachers (Science/Art/Music/Math/Physic/P.E/Computer/STEM/Social Studies) for international/private Kindergarten or Elementary or Secondary schools individually. All schools are setting with professional work conditions; Training provided by company and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT WE OFFER (payment and benefits):
- Competitive pay package:
A. CNY18000/CNY19000 before tax for ESL/English teaching position = included before tax salary 14000/15000 + housing allowance 4000;
B. CNY20000/CNY21000 before tax for Subject teaching position such as Music/Art/Math/Physics/Biochemistry/Science/STEM teaching position = included before tax salary 16000/17000 + housing allowance 4000 ;
C. All salary levels based on experiences and teaching subject & qualifications.
- Winter/Summer Vacation Pay: CNY8000;
- Flight ticket allowance: CNY8000;
- CNY250 per hour overtime payment;
- Health Insurance: Provided;
- Salary Advance: Negotiable;
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z work visa;
- Holidays: 11 days official public holidays with paid ;
- Free hotel accommodation for 3-5 days;
- Logistic assistance provided ;
- Curriculum support and job training provided;
1. Work hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00; 14:00-18:00 (including 16-18 teaching hours + office hours per week); Weekends off; Teaching lessons: 20-24 lessons per week, 40 minutes per lesson;
2. Class size: 30-36 students in a class(15-25 students in Kindergarten);
3. Students of age: 3-6 or 7-10 or 10-13 or 13-16;
4. School provide curriculum. Teacher prepare and deliver classes in school as work scheduled by school. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Available to start in Immediately/End of August 2019
1. Nationality: Native English speaker from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, SA;
2. Education: Bachelor degree or higher
3. Certificate: 120 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification or above /or native speaker subject license teacher;
4. Experience: Two years work experience with reference letter or higher or Non-Work experience;
5. Others: Non-Criminal background check; No criminal record;
6.Be Noted: To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa and obtained qualified documents for work visa application. Such as Degree certificate/120 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification or teacher licence/ Non-criminal background check must be Notarized in Public and then authenticated in Chinese consulate in home country. To complete physical examination as China’s government requested;
7. Age: 22-45.
How to Apply
1.Covering letter 2.Resume 3.Recent photo 4.Degree certificate & TEFL certificate 120hours or Teaching license
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Yuki.
Skype ID: yuki.sie