|at ( view profile)|
|Location||269A Nguyen Trong Tuyen, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2020|
EFL/TEFL/ESL - Teacher/Instructor
Teaching general English at our partner schools.
Teachers will be provided with a full training program in which they learn how to create lesson plans, use teaching methods and materials, do demo lessons and observe other experienced teachers’ classes before they start working.
Teachers work 5.5 days a weeks (equal to maximum 25 hours a week including teaching hours in class and admin hours to prepare lesson plans) and are required to be well-prepared for each class they are assigned to.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- $1000-$1500 NET (23,200,000-34,800,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 23,200 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2019) is 5,614,400VND ($242USD).
- Assistance in applying for business visa upon arrival, temporary residency card and financial assistance with work permit
- Up to 24 paid annual leave
- Up to 9 paid sick days per year
- Teaching hour and subbing bonuses of up to 4,000,000 VND per month
- Overtime available at 350,000VND per hour
- Health Insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Freephone and Vietnamese SIM card upon arrival
- Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance of 5,000,000 VND
- Training and development programs
- Contract Start Date: July/August/September/October2020
- Contract length: 9 months – renewable
- Re-sign bonus of 10,000,000VND
- Upto 10,000,000VND completion bonus
- Career opportunities
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at 420,000VND per hour net ($18/hour)
Candidates require the following:
- A degree
- A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
- A passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- A student-oriented mindset
- Age range between 22-50
How to Apply
If you are interested please email your resume including two references, copies of your passport and qualifications and an updated photo, to the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Hien Nguyen)
Tel: (+84) 0348 049 581 (Ms. Hien Nguyen) Website: http://major.vn/