|Location||All cities, Thailand|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2020|
EFL/TEFL/ESL - Teacher/Instructor
We need 250 teachers for all over Thailand to start in May this year.
You will be teaching in government schools to students of any age from 5 to 18 years old.
You will have to be in Thailand in late April when the induction course takes place. This will help you settle into Thailand, give you background about the Thai language and Thai culture, and you will get practical advice about the school system and the teaching.
Your visa will be organised and paid for you.
Once you start teaching, a curriculum and text books will be provided as will ongoing support throughout your stay.
- The salary is from 30,000 Baht and upwards per month.
- Accommodation is paid for as are Thai public holidays.
- There is accident insurance for the first contract and health insurance for any second and subsequent contracts.
- The contract is for one semester (4/5 months) and is renewable.
To be eligible for this post you will:
- Have a degree (essential for obtaining a work visa in Thailand).
- Be aged 21 to 45.
- Be a native or near native English speaker.
- Be energetic, positive and adaptable, with a genuine interest in teaching and a desire to help young people.
To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS TO SEND NOW: An up-to-date CV, a copy of your bachelor´s degree, a scan of your passport showing a photo, and a covering letter.
USEFUL DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD ALSO SEND IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE: Your TEFL certificate (if you have one) (A TEFL certificate or experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given), a transcript of your degree (to show us which subjects you covered), a police check (to show us you do not have a criminal record) and a 30 second video in which you introduce yourself.
Please apply only if you meet our requirements. Do not apply if you are not suitable. If you are suitable expect the experience of a lifetime.
How to Apply
If you do not get a reply to your application you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion. However all candidates who apply will be put on our database and contacted about any future opportunities for which we think they may be suitable.