|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Anywhere, London, Sheffield, Brighton, Chicago, New York，Vancouver, Texas, Toronto,, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Online TEFL Course
|Website Application Form||https://t.mmears.com/v2/home?referralCode=T3599207|
You have the magic. We have the students.
Join us right now! Start your magic journey here:
Magic Ears is an innovative online English learning platform for students ages 4-12. With a relentless focus on the long-term, our mission is to bring a global classroom experience to every child and to provide the best online career opportunity for teachers.
We provide a unique 1-on-4 classroom that creates a fun and effective learning environment. Our state-of-the-art curriculum and user-friendly platform make teaching fun and fruitful, and our supportive community culture allows you to work as part of a warm and happy family.
Now we are looking for Online English teachers for our platform. Teaching materials will be provided by us. Each class lasts for 25 minutes. We provide online classes/courses, which does not impose limitations on where our potential teachers might come from, even, there exists a possibility for teachers to work from home, cozily, globally, freely.
- Native language is English.
- Must be funny and energetic in class.
- Teaching Experience and certificate is not required but preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject, or be a student actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree (must provide official transcript).
- Bright lighting/Stable internet/Computer with camera/Headset/Tidy background/Quiet Environment.
- Make 19 - 26USD (13-19GBP) per hour, higher base pay than average!
- No minimum teaching requirements!
- Possible pay raise upon contract renewal!
- Get booked immediately!
- No penalty for sickness/emergencies!
- Teach 4 students at once, make a bigger difference!
- Work from home, or anywhere!
- Choose your own hours! Flexible Schedule!
How to apply?
Click the address below and spend just 2 mins to join us and get hired within a week!
If you have any questions, please contact us via email and using the format below as your subject:
Nationality + Education background + Your name + from tefljobsworld
e.g., British + Undergraduate + Dora + from tefljobsworld
Contact Email: email@example.com