Experienced Kindergarten Teacher Required
Kindergarten Teacher Required For International School In Southern Thailand.
This well established and highly thought of International School, based in the beautiful Gulf of Thailand, are seeking an experienced Kindergarten or Early Years teacher to join the school this May/August.
Teachers at the school are given freedom and individual responsibility in how they want to structure class time and implement the curriculum. The working environment is friendly, supportive, and relaxed and teachers are given the time and space they need to develop their class while offering support any time they want or need it. There is at least one Thai teaching assistant in every class.
The city of Surat Thani is known as the hub of the South and is ideally located for easy weekend trips to any of the famous Thai islands and beaches.
The school is presently seeking a positive and enthusiastic individuals to teach an American-based curriculum to the fun-loving children of Surat Thani.
The position is specifically tailored for those who enjoy being creative while teaching, are comfortable in a professional organization, like to laugh and have fun in the classroom, are adaptable and positive and are ready to work hard to make sure the students experience an enjoyable and productive time while learning.
• Salary of 40,000 Baht per month (approx. $1,200USD)
• The school provides plenty of resources, top quality textbooks and supplemental materials
• Thai teaching assistant
• Modern and air-conditioned learning environment
• Teacher empowerment, a teamwork mentality and a focus on collaboration and creativity
• 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. workday M-F
• Minimum amount of paperwork
• Small class sizes (maximum 18 kids per class)
• One year contract
• Fully paid holidays
• One year visas provided by the school
• 2 months’ low-cost accommodation in a shared, furnished house
• Full training
• Full support throughout your entire contract
• Free Thai language lessons
• Monthly school sponsored fun event, such as dinners, parties, a Thai dancing lesson, Thai boxing lesson, Thai cooking lessons
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching young children and do not hesitate to put energy, enthusiasm, and positivity into their daily routine.
• Hard-working and professional
• Flexible and positive
• Patient and open-minded
• Passionate about education and teaching
• Energetic and creative
We can only accept applications from native English speakers who have a university degree (preferably from USA).
251 total views
How to ApplyTo apply, please register with our website at;
and fill in the online form including your CV/Resume.
We will contact the school with your details and they can contact you directly to arrange an interview.
Please email email@example.com for more information on the school and our services.
Please mention tefljobsworld.com when applying for this position.
We recommend that you do as much research as possible on individual employers before accepting the offer of a job.
TEFLJobsWorld.com cannot verify the information contained in this job ad and will not be held responsible for any eventuality resulting from applying or getting in touch with the employer. For more information please see our terms and conditions.