TEFL teachers needed in China. Good pay and benefits!
Who We Are:
• Founded in 2009 in Beijing, China,
• Business Unit of Tomorrow Advancing Life, a registered company with New York Stock Exchange (stock symbol: XRS)
• Over 70 teaching centers across 30 cities nationwide
• Over 300 international teachers, plus over 1000 local teachers
• Hiring year round
• Content Language Integrated Learning through subjects such as: Art, Music, Science, Drama, World Culture, Global Leadership, Book Reading, Logical Thinking, and Virtual P.E.
• Over 30 cities to Choose from: Beijing, Nanjing, Shenyang, Chongqing, Hefei, etc.
How We Work:
• Ten days paid professional training with accommodation provided in Beijing
• 32 hours work week in total: 5 working days (16 teaching hours plus 16 office hours)
• Small class size: no more than 14 students
• Teaching package: flip chart, lesson plan, excellent activity materials, etc.
• Advanced teaching facilities: Office workspace with a work computer and free internet access for each international teacher; projectors, smart white boards, air conditioner and air purifier are equipped with each classroom; app, JMB tools for communication
• Bilingual local teacher assistant
• Support and communication between teachers and centers
• High level of English proficiency
• Education Background: BA or above (majors in Education, Linguistics, or English given top priority)
• Internationally recognized TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate preferred; official teaching license recognized by home country highly preferred
• Teaching experience preferred, especially in early childhood or younger kids
• Passion for First Leap and for working with young children is essential
• At least one-year commitment; longer dedication highly preferred
• Airplane ticket to China
• Settle in allowance USD900 (equivalent to RMB6000)
• TEFL or TESOL or TESL certification expenses covered
• Health Insurance
Monthly Salary package:
• USD 2000 - 2350 after-tax (RMB 12,000-16,000 )
• Airfare bonus: USD 1100 (RMB 8000 after contract fulfillment)
• Incentive Bonuses for extra work and excellent performance
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• All Chinese public holidays, plus paid sick leaves
• Ongoing team-building activities organized by First Leap
Fast-Track Program (for excellent teachers):
• Salary Raise USD 80-180/month (500-1000 RMB) after six months fulfillment
• Salary Raise USD 300/month (at least 2000 RMB) for contract renewal
Paid On-going Training System:
• Junior Training (before induction)
• Extended Junior Training
• Academic Training
• Senior Training (provided within 6 months)
Well-established Career Path:
Future Leader Boot Camp is dedicated to promoting international teacher to be Researcher, Trainer, Assessor, Regional Supervisor or International Teacher Academic Director
Settle In Service:
• Arrival Assistance: Airport pick up
• Living Assistance: setting up SIM card, bank account, transportation card, apartment rental, etc
1635 total views
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: email@example.com
Please mention tefljobsworld.com when applying for this position.
We recommend that you do as much research as possible on individual employers before accepting the offer of a job.
TEFLJobsWorld.com cannot verify the information contained in this job ad and will not be held responsible for any eventuality resulting from applying or getting in touch with the employer. For more information please see our terms and conditions.