I am Alexandra Taylor, a passionate, friendly, motivated teacher of English as a second language.
Since October 2019, I have been teaching English as a second language in Modena, Italy and have loved my first teaching experience. It has taught me a lot, given me great experience; in a classroom, businesses and in recent months online, but now I am looking for a new challenge.I love teaching different people of all ages, cultures and abilities.
I am flexible, adaptable and empathetic but firm. Feedback from current students have a common theme: I am friendly, helpful, approachable but firm when needed and teach new vocabulary/phrases which keeps the lesson interesting and engaging.
Despite only teaching English for 1 year, I have 4 years combined experience coaching rugby and swimming. Sport is a huge passion of mine and I would love the opportunity to be able to combine two of my loves- Sport and English in my new opportunity.
I love music and am able to play a number of instruments. Unfortunately, I have been unable to combine Music and English but I am more than willing and excited to hopefully bring these together if the environment and situation allows.
I have a full, clean UK driving licence and have been awarded a number of different awards through Sport and Music; most notably I was awarded Staffordshire Rugby Union's Volunteer of the Year, Walsall RUFC Clubman of the Year, Rugby Player of the Year 4 times (2009-2014) and Most Inspirational Player (2013).
In my spare time, I love travelling, photography, reading, cooking and exercising. I love immersing myself in new cultures and meeting new people.
Thank you for taking the time to consider me.
|Last Resume Update||September 3, 2020|
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Deliver lessons according to the MyES approach
- Help students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- Provide individual feedback for students after focus activities and lessons.
- Assess new students to determine which level they are suited.
- Carry out revisions and checkpoints to determine if students are ready to progress to the next level.
- Teach Business English to companies
- Work as part of a larger team to ensure a student is on track, identify any problem areas and create a plan of action to ensure the student doesn’t fall behind.
- Adapt lessons which are held online and produce different activities for the new circumstances
- Active participation in school events
- To be proactive and actively engaged in developing the quality of the call centre, reception and information functions to ensure a responsive, customer focused service.
- To gather and collate feedback from service users to identify improvements to service delivery.
- To work co-operatively with other staff in a similar role across the College to ensure service standards in relation to telephone and reception services are adhered to.
- To respond to customers’ needs and be proactive in ensuring satisfactory outcomes for all contacts.
- To maintain the appearance of the atrium areas and ensure that these are kept tidy at all times
- To operate a busy call centre; to receive incoming calls and to answer caller queries, issuing first line information.
- To receive incoming calls and respond to customer queries, issue information, as appropriate
- To safeguard the wellbeing of students, including responsibility for reporting safeguarding matters to the College Safeguarding Lead.
- To provide an efficient and welcoming first point of contact for all customers, both internal and external.
- To work with the Line Manager to identify training needs and actively seek out relevant training and development opportunities in liaison with the Training and Development Manager and undertake Professional Development as and when required.
Internal Account Manager
- Gain a strong knowledge and understanding of the customers’ needs and requirements by working the renewals team, have meetings with the customer and use the SCOTSMAN to prospect opportunities effectively.
- Involved in the day-to-day management of the customers.
- Experience of working with different teams within the company to ensure customers queries and new sales opportunities are dealt with effectively- administration, bid team, service delivery
- Effective management of the CRM to ensure all opportunities in the pipeline are updated, qualified and followed up effectively to ensure forecast is accurate
- Ensure all quotations are followed up in a timely fashion and customers are liaised with to ensure relationship is continually developing
- Provide a weekly report to my Sales Director including information regarding new leads, opportunities closed and any issues currently experiencing
- Ensure all customer complaints and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion in a timely manner.
- Oversee existing campaigns to grow key or new accounts.
- Keep track of own personal target and identify the areas I need to capitalise on to achieve the win.
BSc Hons Sports Science and Injury Management
Dissertation: How effective are Neuromuscular Preventative Protocols in Reducing the Risk of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries within Female Athletes? A Systematic Literature Review