I am a person with good conduct, humble and have good work ethics. Professionalism and excellence is what defines my work. I am organized, punctual and also take my work seriously. I love children and people in general. I like going out and also appreciate the beauty of the world/nature. I am clean, neat, and formal attire is what boosts my confidence.
I have accumulated much of experience, in January 2005; I was employed by University of Zululand under the division of Computer Supported Education to work as a teacher assistant (tutor). My duties involved assisting students in doing their practical work, relaying teacher instructions, computer troubleshooting, assessment submission, maintaining classroom order and ensuring that teaching equipment is working e.g. microphone, data projector, remote control, etc.
After my contract with University of Zululand ended, I was employed by Saint Ambrose Nursing School in 2009 to work as an administrator. The same company, in 2017 offered me a computer teaching position on weekends, to train nursing students in Microsoft word & Excel 2013 edition.
|Last Resume Update||December 9, 2019|
|Address||Ndwedwe, South Africa|
- Lesson planning;
- Classroom management;
- Assessment, and
- Organisation of a register
Assistant teacher (Tutor)
- assisting students in doing their practical work,
- relaying teacher instructions,
- computer troubleshooting,
- assessment submission,
- maintaining classroom order and
- ensuring that teaching equipment is working e.g. microphone, data projector, remote control, etc.
Level 5 - TEFL certificate (180 hours)
- English language teaching &learning in context
- Lesson planning & resources in English Language teaching & learning
- Teaching English Language: Vocabulary, Grammar & Pronunciation
- Teaching the four skills: speaking, listening, reading & writing,
Higher Diploma in Community Work
- Community Development
- Social policy
- Research methods
- Project management
BA Honours in Psychology
- Educational psychology
- Human resources management
- Industrial psychology
- Clinical/counselling psychology