I would like to be considered for this position.
I recently earned my TESOL certification from TEFL International. During my lengthy business career, I taught innumerable classes and conducted countless presentations, and trained new hires one-on-one. In addition, I gained a specialist role in the Accounts Receivable Division.
While I am new to EFL instruction, I have much to offer you and your students, including:
* More than 9 years of business experience in diverse industries, from manufacturing to banking to software consulting
* Certification in Project Management Practice
* Knowledge of business terminologies, processes, and manners
* Extensive experience in preparing and delivering presentations
* An excellent command of grammar.
* Superior writing skills
I plan to arrive before the end of May 2019. I can also be available for an interview by Skype at your convenience; my Skype name is TumiSidiks.
I am attaching my resume and a recent picture. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last Resume Update||March 4, 2019|
|Address||Johannesburg, South Africa|
• Bookkeeping and Credit Assessment
• Travel to customer to resolve problems with outstanding invoices
• Allocation of funds from bank
• Billing and invoicing