Dr. Ku. RICHA SHRIVASTAVA
Mobile: +919897376108, +919584416905. E-Mail: email@example.com
Correspondence Address: Dr. Ku. Richa Shrivastava,
D/O Shri A. K. Shrivastava, Orchid – 462, Ruchi Lifescape, Jatkhedi, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh, 462026.
TEFL Teaching English as Foreign Language,
International Open Academy, Berlin, Ireland,
Online Certificate Awarded, March 2019, Percentage- 90%
Ph. D African – American Literature, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Degree Awarded ‘A’ Grade.
Thesis Topic- Feminist Voices in Gloria Naylor's Fiction!
M.A. English Literature, Barkatullah University,Bhopal
Graduated- May 2006, Percentage- 62%
- Com Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Graduated- March 2003, Percentage-62%
- Lead the set up of language lab with purchase and installation of language lab software and provision of necessary training sessions at SIRT, Bhopal. Looked after administrative work of the lab.
- Ability to write the thesis in African – American Literature in relation to feminism and gender theory.
- Taken Personality Development and Advanced English classes at all levels under the guidance of the main supervisor, Late Dr. Rajyashri Khushu-Lahiri at IITR, Roorkee.
- Taught communication tutorials while pursuing research work under PhD programme at IITR, Roorkee from July 2010 to June 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Communication skills, Department of Basic Sciences at Sagar Institute of Research and Technology, Bhopal, from August 2007 to March 2010.
- English Faculty cum Office Administrator in Swati Jain Academy, Bhopal which is a GRE Coaching from July 2006 to July 2007.
Skills and experiences:
- Certificate procured in Teaching English as Foreign Languauge from the online course of International Open Academy by acquiring teaching skills as reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Experience gained as an assistant professor at the previous position in SIRT, Bhopal an AICTE approved engineering college. For example, imparting Communication Skills and Language Lab Training etc.
- Subjects’ preferences to teach are English Literature and African – American Literature at UG, PG, M.Phil and PhD levels.
- Course works to make the students learn are:
(a) Film and Literature at UG level.
(b) Art of Fiction, Literary Theory, Seminar at PhD level if required.
- In case, if the need arises to educate many other courses of English, the lectures’ plans will be prepared and the training sessions and instructions will be provided to the students.
- Shrivastava, Richa , Feminists Voices in Gloria Naylor’s Fiction, Thesis published by Indra Publications, Bhopal. 2017
- Shrivastava, Richa, A Postcolonial Approach to Gloria Naylor’s Fiction, article published in international journal by “IJELLH”, Bhopal, 2017
- Gaur, Rashmi & Shrivastava, Richa .Silence of Women in Gloria Naylor's Linden Hills is published in International journal “The Vedic Path”, The Vedic Path, LXXXV11 (1&2), 2013, 132-142.
- Shrivastava, Richa & Gaur, Rashmi.Matriarchal Lineage in Gloria Naylor's Mama Day is published in national journal “Points of View”, XX (2), 2013, 105-117.
- Shrivastava, Richa & Khushu – Lahiri, Rajyashri. Ecological and Environmental Discourse in Rohinton's Mistry's. A Fine Balance has been presented at the international conference on Biodiversity and Environmental Governance in Canada and India organized by the centre for Canadian Studies, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar in collaboration with McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada, on October 2010.
- Shrivastava, Richa. Racism and Gender Oppression in Gloria Naylor's 'Linden Hills’ titled paper presented in the international seminar organized by Dept. of English, Hindu Girls College, Jagadhri sponsored by University Grants Commission, New Delhi, on 07 - 09 November 2012.
- Presented paper in national conference held at IITR on ‘Ecological and Environmental Discourse in Rohinton Mistry’s A Fine Balance & Gloria Naylor’s Linden Hills’, during 21st and 22nd March 2015.
- Participated in a five day QIP short- term course on “Fundamentals of Sociolinguistics”, from 9th June – 13th June in IITR, Roorkee,
- Participated in a one day QIP workshop in "Translation in Post - Colonial India", organized by IITR, Roorkee on March 22, 2013.
- Participated in the QIP Short Term Course on “Critical Perspectives on Research Methodology”, organized by the dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences IITR, Roorkee, from 11 June 2012 to 15 June 2012.
- Participated in QIP workshop on "Empowering Teachers: Effective Pedagogy and Learner Profiles" organized by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IITR, Roorkee during January 18-19, 2010.
Dr. Dinesh Nagar
Dean & Professor of Department of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Dr. Dinesh Nagar, Head of the Department of Psychology, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, 462026.
Dr. D. K. Nauriyal
Dean Discipline &Professor of Economics
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Dr. D. K. Nauriyal, Professor of Economics, Dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee,
Uttarakhand – 2476670
Phone no: 1332285387
Mr. Nilesh Jain
Swati Jain Academy
Email address: Jainnileshswatijaincollege@gmail.com
Address: Mr. Nilesh Jain, Chairperson, Swati Jain College, 203, Shalimar Corporate Centre, South Tukoganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001
Mobile No: 09827026641
Thanks for Time and Consideration,
Dr. Ku.Richa Shrivastava,
Date: April 2019.
|Last Resume Update||April 2, 2019|