Job profile:- More than 16 years of Teaching & Administration experience in different Schools, Colleges, Academies and Tutorials as English Teacher, Tutor, Lecturer, and Technical Trainer.
MA in English with TESOL/TEFL-Canada 120 Hours in class teacher training certificate holder seeking a teaching position in Schools/Colleges/Training centres in order to develops professional work experience in English Language department. I have a creative and intelligent way of teaching techniques and methods FOR Basic to Higher levels.
Professional strength :-
- Passionate for teaching and Disciplined teacher
- Teach English Grammar & Communication skills- Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing method of IELTS/TESOL/ESL.
- Teach to assigned courses/classes with the recommended textbooks & Syllabus.
- Teach English literature (Prose,Poetry,Drama ) to Class/Grade V to XII.
- Typical responsibilities–Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Even though Non-native speaker I would prepare teaching materials to pupils improve their Language skills at target via individual and group sessions to the all age groups.
- Preparing and setting tests, evaluating students' class work and assignments.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- I can teach History/Social studies, economics, geography.
- Overall sense of respect & dedicated teaching to the students with group activities.
- Translation work -Kannada to English & visa-versa.
- I worked @ UAE-Dubai, Abudhabi & Saudi Arabia in different technical areas.
- Sahyadri Career Academy Shimoga (Client: MIFSE)
As ‘Sr. Technical Trainer ‘ From Jan-2019 ~ till
- Jawaharlal Nehru Pre-University College. Karnataka
As ‘Principal cum CAO’ From Dec-2017 to Dec-2018
- Ambedkar Para medical Education society (Regd).Bhadravathi-577301 Karnataka.
As ‘English Lecturer’ Oct- 1995 to Oct-1998 & Nov-2012 to April-2013
- VISSJ Government Polytechnic. Bhadravathi, Karnataka
As ‘Part-time English Lecturer’ July 2005 to Jan 2010
- SRI SATHYA SAI BABA HIGH SCHOOL Bhadravathi, Karnataka
As ‘English Teacher’ April 1998 to March-2001
- Lead a Tutorial @ Bhadravathi. (for Class VIII to XII from 1995 to 2010)
English as a Second Language-English Grammar, History/ Social Sc. Economics, Geography. State Syllabus in both Medium(English &Kannada)
Educational Qualification and Personal details :-
- BA-Bachelor of Arts with Specialisation-English Lit, History &Economics.
Sahyadri College .shimoga - 1992-1995
- MA- Master’s degree in English KSOU Mysore 1998-2001
- TESOL/TEFL –Canada 120 Hours In class Training By AP Teacher’s Training Institute. Bangalore.2018
- EAM-Educational Administration & Management-Canada by AP Teacher’s Training Institute. Bangalore.2018
- PGDMM -Post-Graduate Dip. in Marketing Management @ATNCC shimoga 1996-97
- Computer skills :-Excellent in MS-Office, Excel, power point- 2007 KEONICS -Bangalore.
- English, Hindi, Kannada &Tamil. (Marathi, Malayalam &Arabic–Beginner)
Driving license :-
- 2 and 4 Wheeler LMV -Driving License KA-14 19973000410
Issued by RTO Shimoga_Karnataka-India.
- UAE_ LMV Driving License
- Marital status : Married( have 2 children)
- Permanent Address Siddoji Rao Madane
Mariyappa building, N.T.B. Road, Jannapura, Bhadravathi-577301,
+919845604025 email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref:- Dr.NAGARAJ M Sc. PhD
Sri Aurobindo P U College. Javalli -shimoga.
|Last Resume Update||February 4, 2020|