I am a Bachelor of Arts degree holder and a holder of a TEFL certificate, with experience of teaching young learners and teens for 9 years. I enjoy being creative and travelling as well as learning other cultures. I am keen to use my experience and knowledge that I acquired from TEFL to inspire learners. I love working with people and function well in teams and independently. I am motivated, well organized and I love challenge.
-I am a holder of a 120 hour online TEFL course certificate. (The TEFL life. email@example.com)
-Qualified to teach TEFL classes.
-Bachelor of Arts degree in Linguistics and Shona. University of Zimbabwe. 2006 -2009.
-Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE). Zimbabwe Open University. 2015-2016.
-2010 -2013 Zhombwe Private English School.
-Facilitating English lessons to learners between the ages of 6 to 10 years.
2013 –Present. Murewa High School under the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education, Zimbabwe.
Duties and responsibilities
-Facilitating English and History lessons to learners between the ages of 12 to 18 years.
-Compiling and keeping learners’ social records.
-Monitoring students’ welfare at their halls of residence.
-Supervising departmental members.
-Sport is a real passion. I coach netball and athletics.
-I volunteer with the local clean-up campaign to keep the environment clean.
-I was hostel personnel from the year 2015 to 2017 at Murewa High.
-From 2017 to present I was elevated to Head of Languages Department.
-I received an award for being the best History teacher in the whole district in the year 2017.
- Mr Chipindiku +263714357402
The Head : Murewa High School
2.Mrs P. Shumbanhete +263774469500
The Head : Zhombwe Private English School
Post Office Box 42
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Mr M. Panganai +263772725181
Murewa High School senior teacher
Private Bag 662
|Last Resume Update||July 23, 2019|
• Counseling learners
• Monitoring and evaluating learner progress
• Compiling and keeping learner social records
• Supervising departmental members
• Encouraging and motivating departmental team through regular contact, weekly meetings and a rewards system
• Holding meetings and planning the target focus of the department
• Conflict resolution – managing teachers and learners invariably meant dealing with a variety of personnel issues which I handled sensitively, tactfully and decisively
• Organizing sporting activities
• Participating in gender related activities.
• Facilitating and monitoring of community based planning programmes.
Bachelor of Arts