I have extensive teaching experience giving me varied skills and the ability to work with a variety of people. With 3 years’ experience as an educator in Primary and High schools, I have valuable domestic experience working in South Africa. An excellent profile with leadership and management, in my postgraduate research I have concentrated on ICT integration and school knowledge. I am able to teach a combination of subjects such as ESL, Social Sciences, Physical Education, Business studies and Economics.
As a junior Teacher of Witkoppen Primary School in Johannesburg I have achieved the following:
- Contributed to the infrastructure development of the school to become a well-equipped school which has improved learning conditions.
- Raised R135000 (rands) towards infrastructure development.
- Extensive teaching and leadership experience including curriculum development in the school.
- Producing a high pass record in reading and writing English in grade 5.
- Reached the Top 4, 7th grade Olympiad in Economics and Managements Sciences 2019.
- I am currently an Acting Head of Department at Witkoppen Primary School.
- Obtained my postgraduate degree in Education.
Work done in South Africa since 2016
- Produced competitive students who can adapt to external school environment.
- Introduced Tennis sports to school with a positive winning outcome, one of my students is ranked number 74 u/14 in South Africa.
- Mentored 1st year students to cope with University life to avoid academic exclusion and provide academic support.
- Participated in English spelling B competitions and my school won the cluster competition.
- Worked with Global Teaching Institute and Ed-Tech Africa organizing teaching professional seminars, voluntary work.
Taught at Primary and High schools.
|Last Resume Update||September 25, 2019|
|Address||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Teacher/Acting Head of Department
Currently I am the Acting Head of Department of Natural Science & Technology.
Postgradute: honors degree in e-elearning
Bachelor of Education.