How do I advertise a TEFL course?
It’s easy to post a TEFL course advert on TEFL Jobs World. Here’s how:
- Click on the Advertise button in the main navigation or click on the Employer Log In button on the top right on the page and create your course posting from within your employer account (Register for an Employer Account).
- Fill in all the information on the form and select Course Ad. Members add your membership number to enable free course posting (click here to find out more about membership).
- Click preview and check you have included all the relevant information.
- If you are happy with the posting click on publish listing. Members postings will be instantly displayed on the site, non-members will be directed to the payment screen. If you want to go back and make further changes click on edit listing. We can add images and videos to your listing, your confirmation email will include information on how to do this.
- For non-members, click pay now and you will be directed to PayPal’s secure payments page. Pricing Information.
- Fill out your billing information and click on review order and continue.
- Check the details on the review your payment screen. If the information is correct click pay now. Your course advert will be posted instantly.
Tips and Advice
- If you create an Employer Account you can edit or republish your course ads at any time. For members it is free to republish ads using their membership number. Republished ads will instantly move back to the top of the course listings.
- In your employer account you can create an employer profile, which will appear as a link on all your ads. In our experience ads with an attached employer profile receive a greater number of applications from prospective teachers.
If you get stuck, or have any questions, please contact us.