The TEFL Jobs World site offers a number of services for both TEFL job and course seekers, and we understand that sometimes it can feel a little confusing trying to find just the information that’s relevant to you.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), that we hope will help you get the most out of this site, and find exactly what you’re looking for first time, every time.
Here are some answers to questions you might be having:
- How do I apply for a TEFL job?
- How do I apply for a TEFL course?
- How do I sign up for TEFL Job Alerts?
- How do I post my CV?
- Why do I want to post my CV?
- Do I need to post my CV if I’m looking for a TEFL course?
If you’re still stuck, or can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us.
Not found the job you’re looking for?
We also recommend this TEFL job site:
TEFL Jobs Network: http://www.tefljobsnetwork.co.uk