How do I apply for a job?
It’s easy to apply for a job on TEFL Jobs World. Here’s how:
- Look through the latest job posts on our Worldwide TEFL Job Board, or use our Advanced Job Search facility to quickly find the jobs that match your exact requirements.
- Select the job you’d like to apply for by clicking on it.
- Carefully read through the job description to make sure you have relevant experience and meet all the necessary requirements.
- Click ‘Apply for this position now!’ at the bottom of the job ad.
- Complete the form, remembering to upload your CV.
- Click ‘Send Application’.
- You will receive an onscreen notification that your application has been sent.
Tips and Advice
- You will NOT receive an email copy of your application, so it is worth making a note of what you have written in the message box so you can refer to it later.
- Sometimes employers include their email addresses in the job ads themselves. In these instances it is ok to email the school your application directly. However, please mention in your email that you found the job listing on the TEFL Jobs World site, as this ensures that the school knows which job you are applying for.
If you get stuck, or have any questions, please contact us.