It’s quick and easy to post your CV on TEFL Jobs World. Here’s how:
1. Sign into your user acccount by clicking on the Post/Update your CV button.
If you don’t have a user account, you can quickly create one by clicking on the Register link below the sign in box on the teacher login page, and following the instructions.
2. Fill in all the fields as fully as you can, remembering to tick ‘yes’ your CV is active.
3. Click ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page.
Hints and Tips
- Use the ‘Job Types’ field in the resume section of the form to describe your current job role.
- You can edit and adjust your CV as many times as you like, just remember to save your changes before you log out or return to the main site.
- Remember to update your CV as often as you can. The CVs are arranged in updated date order so employers are more likely to contact candidates who have more recently updated their CV.
If you get stuck, or have any questions, please contact us.